Wednesday 29 December 2010

24/12/2010

First of all, Merry Christmas! This week I've been at home but have managed to get some sketchbook work done. I've written up everything that's currently in my Digital Darkroom (Surrealism) sketchbook as that is the closest deadline looming. I've also written up most of my Principles and Practices work.

In terms of the essay I was looking to start, I've read one of the books I took out from the library for the holidays but I didn't get much from it. A few useful quotes possibly, but nothing very insightful so I will start on the Mary Allen book next, "Portrait Photography: How and Why".

Next Week I intend to: Read at least another one of the books so I can begin getting my quotes together in order to begin planning my essay. I'll also write up everything in my sketchbooks that I can whilst at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment