Monday 20 December 2010

17/12/10

I didn't get much work done at the beginning of this week as I went home to see my family and do a bit of Christmas shopping! I did intend on doing some sketchbook work but alas...

However, I did spend a few hours working on my Surrealism piece which included photographing one of my pet rats Mo, which was a lot harder than I thought. I used lots of cheese to try and get her into the right position which wasn't really working but I ended up with a few photos which might be okay, not exactly what I wanted but still - it's very hard to direct a rat when she has no idea what you're on about and just wants to run around the floor.

Here is what I've come up with so far:


It needs a bit of work but I'm no good with Photoshop so will have to speak to the tutors about it! I'm a bit happier with this than I was when I did it so maybe I was being a bit too critical at first.

Next week I intend to: Go back home for Christmas as I've been in Bournemouth working and get some sketchbook done. I also have four books to take home with me to start planning my essay, which I'm mentioning for the fourth time.

No comments:

Post a Comment