Thursday 9 December 2010

10/12/2010

This week has been extremely stressful, with the colour processing machines being flooded and closed for days and then the colour darkrooms being closed on top of the snow from last week has led a lot of people to be a bit more behind than they had planned and thus a mass of stressed first years!

Luckily I managed to put all my film (5x4 and 120) through the machine first thing Monday morning after my Photoshop class. I showed Paul my shoot for the Surrealism brief and he seemed pleased with what I had done so far (at least he said he was) The colour darkrooms were shut so I went home a little earlier than planned and got a bit of sketchbook work done.

The darkrooms were reopened Tuesday and I managed to get my high and low-key printed up as well as my 5x4 location. After a lot of panicking and rush, we now have a 2 week long extension after Christmas so I'm sure I will try and re-shoot a lot of my work.


Next week I intend to: Go home and have a well earned rest! Of course sketchbook work will follow and I should also plan the essay I have mentioned three times now...

No comments:

Post a Comment